WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 10, 2004 - 1:30 p.m.
W. Harmon Turner Building (Administration Building F), Collier County Government Center, 3301 E. Tamiami Trail, Naples
- CALL TO ORDER
- ROLL CALL
- CHANGES AND APPROVAL OF AGENDA
- PUBLIC COMMENTS
- APPROVAL OF CAC MINUTES
- October 14, 2004
- Staff Reports
- NEW BUSINESS
- OLD BUSINESS
- County/City of Naples Beach Renourishment Update
- South Marco Beach Renourishment /Caxambas Pass Dredging Update
- Hideaway Beach Renourishment Update
- Wiggins Pass Dredging Update
- Marco Island Laser Grading Update
- Doctors Pass Site Visit by NOAA Representatives
- Resolution Adopting Procedures for Transaction of CAC Business
- PUBLIC COMMENTS
- COMMITTEE MEMBER DISCUSSION
- NEXT MEETING DATE/LOCATION
- December 9, 2004 - 1:00 p.m. - BCC Board Room
All interested parties are invited to attend, and to register to speak and to submit their objections, if any, in writing, to the board prior to the meeting if applicable.
For more information, please contact Maria Bernal at (239) 213-2966.
If you are a person with a disability who needs any accommodation in order to participate in this proceeding, you are entitled, at no cost to you, to the provision of certain assistance. Please contact the Collier County Facilities Management Department located at 3301 East Tamiami Trail, Naples, FL 34112, (239) 774-8380.
Public comments will be limited to 5 minutes unless the Chairman grants permission for additional time.
Collier County Ordinance No. 99-22 requires that all lobbyists shall, before engaging in any lobbying activities (including, but not limited to, addressing the Board of County Commissioners) before the Board of County Commissioners and its advisory boards, register with the Clerk to the Board at the Board Minutes and Records Department.