THURSDAY, OCTOBER 14, 2004 - 1:30 p.m.
W. Harmon Turner Building (Administration Building F), Collier County Government Center, 3301 E. Tamiami Trail, Naples
- CALL TO ORDER
- ROLL CALL
- CHANGES AND APPROVAL OF AGENDA
- PUBLIC COMMENTS
- APPROVAL OF CAC MINUTES
- NEW BUSINESS
- TDC Category "A" End of Fiscal Year 2004 Project Updates
- TDC Category "A" 10-Year Funding Projections Updates
- Special Taxing District
- FDEP Beach Erosion Control Program Updated Submission for both the County/City of Naples Beach Re-nourishment and South Marco Beach Re-nourishment
- City of Marco Island Tourist Development Category "A" Grant Application for Laser Grading
- Procedures for Coastal Advisory Committee
- Advisory Committee Outstanding Member Service and Achievement Awards Program
- OLD BUSINESS
- Post Hurricanes Beach Agenda Item Memo
- County/City of Naples Beach Re-nourishment Update
- South Marco Beach Re-nourishment/Caxambas Pass Dredging Update
- Hideaway Beach Re-nourishment Update
- Clam Pass Monitoring Report
- Wiggins Pass Dredging Update
- Doctors Pass Dredging Update
- County Coastal Systems Management Recommendation
- PUBLIC COMMENTS
- COMMITTEE MEMBER DISCUSSION
- NEXT MEETING DATE/LOCATION
- November 10, 2004 - BCC Board Room
All interested parties are invited to attend, and to register to speak and to submit their objections, if any, in writing, to the board prior to the meeting if applicable.
For more information, please contact Maria Bernal at (239) 213-2966.
If you are a person with a disability who needs any accommodation in order to participate in this proceeding, you are entitled, at no cost to you, to the provision of certain assistance. Please contact the Collier County Facilities Management Department located at 3301 East Tamiami Trail, Naples, FL 34112, (239) 774-8380.
Public comments will be limited to 5 minutes unless the Chairman grants permission for additional time.
Collier County Ordinance No. 99-22 requires that all lobbyists shall, before engaging in any lobbying activities (including, but not limited to, addressing the Board of County Commissioners) before the Board of County Commissioners and its advisory boards, register with the Clerk to the Board at the Board Minutes and Records Department.