THURSDAY, APRIL 14, 2005 - 1:00 P.M.
W. Harmon Turner Building (Administration Building F) Collier County Government Center, 3301 E. Tamiami Trail, Naples
- Call to Order
- Roll Call
- Changes and Approval of Agenda
- Public Comments
- Approval of CAC Minutes
- March 10, 2005 - Regular Meeting
- March 10, 2005 - Erosion Control Line Workshop
- March 24, 2005 - Special Meeting - Hideaway Beach Renourishment
- Staff Reports
- New Business
- Election of Chairman
- Wiggins Pass Dredging Additional Construction Monitoring by Humiston and Moore
- County/City of Naples Beach Renourishment 2005 Survey Scope of Work & Fee Proposal
- County/City of Naples Beach Renourishment Construction Phase Biological Monitoring Scope of Work and Fee Proposal
- Sea Turtle Protection Plan Annual Report
- Parks and Recreation Project Update - Information Purpose Only
- Consideration of Committee Candidate Recommendations
- Inlet Subcommittee Update
- Summer Schedule
- Old Business
- 10 Year TDC Category "A" Funding Projections
- FDEP Billing for March 31, 2005
- County/City of Naples Beach Renourishment Update
- Hideaway Beach Renourishment Update
- Marco South Beach Renourishment/Caxambas Pass Dredging Update
- Wiggins Pass Dredging Update
- Doctors Pass Renourishment Update
- Public Comments
- Committee Member Discussion
- Next Meeting Date/Location
- May 12, 2005 - 1:00 p.m. - BCC Board Room
All interested parties are invited to attend, and to register to speak and to submit their objections, if any, in writing, to the board prior to the meeting if applicable.
For more information, please contact Maria Bernal at (239) 213-2966.
If you are a person with a disability who needs any accommodation in order to participate in this proceeding, you are entitled, at no cost to you, to the provision of certain assistance. Please contact the Collier County Facilities Management Department located at 3301 East Tamiami Trail, Naples, FL 34112, (239) 774-8380.
Public comments will be limited to 5 minutes unless the Chairman grants permission for additional time.
Collier County Ordinance No. 99-22 requires that all lobbyists shall, before engaging in any lobbying activities (including, but not limited to, addressing the Board of County Commissioners) before the Board of County Commissioners and its advisory boards, register with the Clerk to the Board at the Board Minutes and Records Department.