THURSDAY, AUGUST 11, 2005 - 1:00 P.M.
W. HARMON TURNER BUILDING (Administrative Building F, 3rd Floor) Collier County Government Center, 3301 E. Tamiami Trail, Naples
- Call to Order
- Roll Call
- Changes and Approval of Agenda
- Public Comments
- Approval of CAC Minutes
- Staff Reports
- New Business
- Election of Vice-Chairman
- City of Naples Category "A" Grant Application Amendment for Doctors Pass Dredging
- Proposed Changes to the 10-Year Category "A" Funding Projections
- Approval of City/County Renourishment Plan and Great Lakes Dredging and Dock (GLDD) Contract
- Renourishment of Clam Pass Park Beach
- Tigertail Beach Boardwalk Category "A" Grant Application Amendment
- Florida Department of Environmental Protection (FDEP) Funding Update and Contract Approval
- Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) Funding Update and Plan to Petition for Contract Review
- Humiston & Moore Work Order HM-FT-05-06 for Hideaway Beach Post Construction Surveys, Initial Post Construction Monitoring Survey, Record Drawings and Final Certification
- Old Business
- Inlet Subcommittee Report
- Proposed Tourist Development Tax Funding of Inlets
- Proposed Amendment to Tourist Development Tax Category "A" Funding Policy
- County/City of Naples Beach Renourishment Update
- Hideaway Beach Renourishment Update
- Marco South Beach Renourishment/Caxambas Pass Dredging Update
- Doctors Pass Dredging Update
- Public Comments
- Committee Member Discussion
- Next Meeting Date/Location
- September 8, 2005 - 1:00 p.m. - Naples City Hall, Council Chambers
All interested parties are invited to attend, and to register to speak and to submit their objections, if any, in writing, to the board prior to the meeting if applicable.
For more information, please contact Maria Bernal at (239) 213-2966.
If you are a person with a disability who needs any accommodation in order to participate in this proceeding, you are entitled, at no cost to you, to the provision of certain assistance. Please contact the Collier County Facilities Management Department located at 3301 East Tamiami Trail, Naples, FL 34112, (239) 774-8380.
Public comments will be limited to 5 minutes unless the Chairman grants permission for additional time.
Collier County Ordinance No. 99-22 requires that all lobbyists shall, before engaging in any lobbying activities (including, but not limited to, addressing the Board of County Commissioners) before the Board of County Commissioners and its advisory boards, register with the Clerk to the Board at the Board Minutes and Records Department.