COASTAL ADVISORY COMMITTEE SPECIAL MEETING
THURSDAY, MARCH 24, 2005 - 1:00 P.M.
W. Harmon Turner Building (Administration Building F) Collier County Government Center, 3301 E. Tamiami Trail, Naples
- Call to Order
- Roll Call
- Changes and approval of Agenda: The purpose of this special meeting is to consider the schedule for renourishment of Hideaway Beach with consideration of sea-turtle nesting season. No Other business may be considered except by unanimous consent of the committee
- Business: Consideration of the Schedule for Renourishment of Hideaway Beach
- Hideaway Beach Schedule Options Agenda Item Summary
- Biological Opinion Hideaway Beach
- Hideaway Beach Renourishment
- E-mail Hideaway Beach Mangrove Mitigation Plan and Notice to Proceed (NTP) Issuance
- Hideaway Beach Mangroves
- Contractor Letters Confirming Delay Costs
- Turtle Nesting Specifics on Hideaway Beach in May
- Nests in May
- Public Comments
- Committee Member Discussion
- Next Meeting Date/Location
- April 14, 2005 - 1:00 p.m. - BCC Board Room
All interested parties are invited to attend, and to register to speak and to submit their objections, if any, in writing, to the board prior to the meeting if applicable.
For more information, please contact Maria Bernal at (239) 213-2966.
If you are a person with a disability who needs any accommodation in order to participate in this proceeding, you are entitled, at no cost to you, to the provision of certain assistance. Please contact the Collier County Facilities Management Department located at 3301 East Tamiami Trail, Naples, FL 34112, (239) 774-8380.
Public comments will be limited to 5 minutes unless the Chairman grants permission for additional time.
Collier County Ordinance No. 99-22 requires that all lobbyists shall, before engaging in any lobbying activities (including, but not limited to, addressing the Board of County Commissioners) before the Board of County Commissioners and its advisory boards, register with the Clerk to the Board at the Board Minutes and Records Department.