THURSDAY, OCTOBER 13, 2005 - 1:00 P.M.
Naples City Hall, Council Chambers, 735 Eighth Street, South, Naples
- Call to Order
- Roll Call
- Changes and Approval of Agenda
- Public Comments
- Approval of CAC Minutes
- August 11, 2005 - Inlet Sub-Committee Workshop
- September 8, 2005 - Regular Meeting
- September 8, 2005 FDEP Workshop
- Staff Reports
- New Business
- MMS Lease for Outer Continental Shelf Sand
- FDEP Cost Share Contract
- Contract with PBS&J - Gabrielle Support (File size exceeds server's limit)
- Collier County Biological Survey Results/Presentation
- Consulting Support Solicitation Proposal
- Construction Management Approach on Beach Renourishment
- 10 Year Plan with Parks & Recreation Removed
- Old Business
- Vanderbilt Parking Garage Update
- Marco South/Caxambas Pass Project Update
- Clam Pass Study Update
- City/County Beach Renourishment Update
- Hideaway Beach Renourishment Update
- Public Comments
- Committee Member Discussion
- Next Meeting Date/Location
- November 10, 2005 - 1:00 p.m. - Government Center, Administration Bldg. F, 3rd Floor
All interested parties are invited to attend, and to register to speak and to submit their objections, if any, in writing, to the board prior to the meeting if applicable.
For more information, please contact Maria Bernal at (239) 213-2966.
If you are a person with a disability who needs any accommodation in order to participate in this proceeding, you are entitled, at no cost to you, to the provision of certain assistance. Please contact the Collier County Facilities Management Department located at 3301 East Tamiami Trail, Naples, FL 34112, (239) 774-8380.
Public comments will be limited to 5 minutes unless the Chairman grants permission for additional time.
Collier County Ordinance No. 99-22 requires that all lobbyists shall, before engaging in any lobbying activities (including, but not limited to, addressing the Board of County Commissioners) before the Board of County Commissioners and its advisory boards, register with the Clerk to the Board at the Board Minutes and Records Department.