THURSDAY, MARCH 9, 2006- 1:00 P.M.
W. HARMON TURNER BUILDING (Administrative Building F, 3rd Floor Collier County Government Center, 3301 E. Tamiami Trail, Naples)
- Call to Order
- Roll Call
- Changes and Approval of Agenda
- Public Comments
- Approval of CAC Minutes
- Staff Reports
- Revenue Report - Gary McAlpin
- Project Status Report - Gary McAlpin
- FDEP/FEMA Funding Update - Gary McAlpin
- New Business
- Annual Report 2005 Sea Turtle Protection Plan Results
- Grant Funding Procedure Guidelines
- Category "A" Grant Applications Received for Fiscal Year 06-07
- Caxambas Pass Re-evaluation of Borrow Area
- Old Business
- Vanderbilt Parking Garage Update
- City/County Beach Renourishment Update
- Marco South/Caxambas Pass Project
- Clam Pass Update
- Public Comments
- Ribbon Cutting Ceremony - Hideaway Beach, Marco Island on March 15, 2006 at 10:00am
- CAC Resignation - Councilman John Arceri
- Committee Member Discussion
- Next Meeting Date/Location
- April 13, 2006- 1:00 p.m. - Government Center, Administration Bldg. F, 3rd Floor
All interested parties are invited to attend, and to register to speak and to submit their objections, if any, in writing, to the board prior to the meeting if applicable.
For more information, please contact Gail D. Hambright at (239) 213-2966.
If you are a person with a disability who needs any accommodation in order to participate in this proceeding, you are entitled, at no cost to you, to the provision of certain assistance. Please contact the Collier County Facilities Management Department located at 3301 East Tamiami Trail, Naples, FL 34112, (239) 774-8380.
Public comments will be limited to 5 minutes unless the Chairman grants permission for additional time.
Collier County Ordinance No. 99-22 requires that all lobbyists shall, before engaging in any lobbying activities (including, but not limited to, addressing the Board of County Commissioners) before the Board of County Commissioners and its advisory boards, register with the Clerk to the Board at the Board Minutes and Records Department.