MEETING AGENDA & NOTICE
COASTAL ADVISORY COMMITTEE (CAC)
THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 9, 2006 – 1:00 P.M.
W. HARMON TURNER BUILDING (Administrative Building F, 3rd Floor Collier County Government Center, 3301 E. Tamiami Trail, Naples)
I. Call to Order
II. Roll Call
III. Changes and Approval of Agenda
IV. Public Comments
V. Approval of CAC Minutes
1. October 12, 2006 – Regular Meeting Minutes
VI. Staff Reports
1. Revenue Report – Gary McAlpin
2. Project Status Report – Gary McAlpin
VII. New Business
1. Center Contracting Corporation – Approval of RFP #06-4003R Artificial Reef Mitigation Project
2. Coastal Planning & Engineering –Artificial Reef Engineering support approval
3. Marco Beach Vegetation Control
4. Humiston & Moore Engineers Change Order Approval
5. Coastal Planning & Engineering WO #CPE-FT-3902-07-02 and 07-03
VIII. Old Business
1. Marco South Beach Renourishment/Caxambas Pass Dredging
2. Wiggins Pass Update
3. Clam Pass Beach Park Renourishment/Clam Pass Dredging
IX. Public Comments
XI. Committee Member Discussion
XII. Next Meeting Date/Location
1. December 14, 2006 – Government Center, Administration Bldg. F, 3rd Floor
All interested parties are invited to attend, and to register to speak and to submit their objections, if any, in writing, to the board prior to the meeting if applicable.
For more information, please contact Gail D. Hambright at (239) 213-2966.
If you are a person with a disability who needs any accommodation in order to participate in this proceeding, you are entitled, at no cost to you, to the provision of certain assistance. Please contact the Collier County Facilities Management Department located at 3301 East Tamiami Trail, Naples, FL 34112, (239) 774-8380.
Public comments will be limited to 5 minutes unless the Chairman grants permission for additional time.
Collier County Ordinance No. 99-22 requires that all lobbyists shall, before engaging in any lobbying activities (including, but not limited to, addressing the Board of County Commissioners) before the Board of County Commissioners and its advisory boards, register with the Clerk to the Board at the Board Minutes and Records Department.