MEETING AGENDA & NOTICE
COASTAL ADVISORY COMMITTEE (CAC)
THURSDAY, OCTOBER 11, 2007 – 1:00 P.M.
W. HARMON TURNER BUILDING (Administrative Building F, 3rd Floor Collier County Government Center, 3301 E. Tamiami Trail, Naples)
I. Call to Order
II. Pledge of Allegiance
III. Roll Call
IV. Changes and Approval of Agenda
V. Public Comments
VI. Approval of CAC Minutes
1. September 13, 2007
VII. Staff Reports
1. Revenue Report – Gary McAlpin
2. Project Status Report – Gary McAlpin
3. 195 Budget Review/Update
4. County Attorney's Opinion on CAC Involvement Relative to Clam Bay Permit
5. Beach Aerial Photographic Records
VIII. New Business
1. Modeling Report - Wiggins Pass - Ken Humison
2. Modeling of Alternatives for Wiggins Pass
a. Questions and Answers related to Wiggins Pass Modeling Study
3. Public Records Request by CAC Board Members
4. Wiggins Pass CO 1 to WO HM-FT3902-07-05
IX. Old Business
1. Update Vegetation Removal at Marco - Verbal Discussion
2. Clam Pass Permit Discussion - Update
X. Public Comments
XII. Committee Member Discussion
XIII. Next Meeting Date/Location
November 8, 2007 – Government Center, Administration Bldg. F, 3rd Floor
All interested parties are invited to attend, and to register to speak and to submit their objections, if any, in writing, to the board prior to the meeting if applicable.
For more information, please contact Gail D. Hambright at (239) 213-2966.
If you are a person with a disability who needs any accommodation in order to participate in this proceeding, you are entitled, at no cost to you, to the provision of certain assistance. Please contact the Collier County Facilities Management Department located at 3301 East Tamiami Trail, Naples, FL 34112, (239) 774-8380.
Public comments will be limited to 5 minutes unless the Chairman grants permission for additional time.
Collier County Ordinance No. 99-22 requires that all lobbyists shall, before engaging in any lobbying activities (including, but not limited to, addressing the Board of County Commissioners) before the Board of County Commissioners and its advisory boards, register with the Clerk to the Board at the Board Minutes and Records Department.