MEETING AGENDA & NOTICE
COASTAL ADVISORY COMMITTEE (CAC)
THURSDAY, AUGUST 14, 2008 - 1:00 P.M.
TURNER BUILDING (Administrative Building F, 3rd Floor Collier County Government Center, 3301 E. Tamiami Trail, Naples)
I. Call to Order
II. Pledge of Allegiance
III. Roll Call
IV. Changes and Approval of Agenda
V. Public Comments
1. Eddie Chesser - Employee for the month of May 2008
VI. Approval of CAC Minutes
1. June 12, 2008
VII. Staff Reports
1. Revenue Report – Gary McAlpin
2. Project Cost Report – Gary McAlpin
VIII. New Business
1. WO CPE-FT-2902-08-05 Physical Monitoring and Side Scan Survey Service
2. WO CPE-FT-2902-08-06 Nearshore Mitigation Reef Monitoring
a. 2007 Collier County Nearshore Mitigation (Artificial) Reef Pictures
3. WO CPE-FT-3902-08-07 Biological Monitoring
4. WO HM-FT-3902-08-01 Marco Island/Caxambas Pass Beach Monitoring
5. Notification by FDEP of Permit Request by H&M Representing Comax to
use Gordon River Edge Sand to Proposed T-Groins on North Keywaydin
a. Notification by FDEP and Backup Material
6. Clam Bay Advisory Board Discussion
7. DWSP Entrance Road and Parking Garage Discussion
IX. Old Business
1. Wiggings Pass Modeling Work Group Update-Verbal
X. Public Comments
1. Florida Sunshine Law training course for Staff-Liaisons and Advisory
XII. Committee Member Discussion
XIII. Next Meeting Date/Location
September 11, 2008 – Government Center, Administration Bldg. F, 3rd Floor
All interested parties are invited to attend, and to register to speak and to submit their objections, if any, in writing, to the board prior to the meeting if applicable.
For more information, please contact Gail D. Hambright at (239) 252-2966.
If you are a person with a disability who needs any accommodation in order to participate in this proceeding, you are entitled, at no cost to you, to the provision of certain assistance. Please contact the Collier County Facilities Management Department located at 3301 East Tamiami Trail, Naples, FL 34112, (239) 252-8380.
Public comments will be limited to 5 minutes unless the Chairman grants permission for additional time.
Collier County Ordinance No. 99-22 requires that all lobbyists shall, before engaging in any lobbying activities (including, but not limited to, addressing the Board of County Commissioners) before the Board of County Commissioners and its advisory boards, register with the Clerk to the Board at the Board Minutes and Records Department.