MEETING AGENDA & NOTICE
COASTAL ADVISORY COMMITTEE (CAC)
THURSDAY, MARCH 13, 2008 – 1:00 P.M.
W. HARMON TURNER BUILDING (Administrative Building F, 3rd Floor Collier County Government Center, 3301 E. Tamiami Trail, Naples)
I. Call to Order
II. Pledge of Allegiance
III. Roll Call
IV. Changes and Approval of Agenda
V. Public Comments
VI. Approval of CAC Minutes
1. December 13, 2007
2. February 14, 2008
VII. Staff Reports
1. Minute Requirments Review
2. Revenue Report – Gary McAlpin
3. Project Cost Report – Gary McAlpin
4. FY-08/09 Grant Projection
5. Prioritization of Grants
6. Parking Analysis Request by Mr. Pires
7. 195 and 183 Reimbursement from Unspent Marketing Budget - Information Only
8. Broward County Federal Water Sand Search
9. Wiggins Pass Modeling Discussion Group
VIII. New Business
1. Small Sand Search Results
a. Sand Source Evaluation
2. Cape Romano Shoal Sand Development
3. Monitoring RFQ
4. Approach and Schedule - Doctors and Wiggins Passes
IX. Old Business
1. Clam Bay Permit/Channel Marker Discussion
2. City of Naples Grant Application
X. Public Comments
XII. Committee Member Discussion
XIII. Next Meeting Date/Location
April10, 2008 – Government Center, Administration Bldg. F, 3rd Floor
All interested parties are invited to attend, and to register to speak and to submit their objections, if any, in writing, to the board prior to the meeting if applicable.
For more information, please contact Gail D. Hambright at (239) 213-2966.
If you are a person with a disability who needs any accommodation in order to participate in this proceeding, you are entitled, at no cost to you, to the provision of certain assistance. Please contact the Collier County Facilities Management Department located at 3301 East Tamiami Trail, Naples, FL 34112, (239) 774-8380.
Public comments will be limited to 5 minutes unless the Chairman grants permission for additional time.
Collier County Ordinance No. 99-22 requires that all lobbyists shall, before engaging in any lobbying activities (including, but not limited to, addressing the Board of County Commissioners) before the Board of County Commissioners and its advisory boards, register with the Clerk to the Board at the Board Minutes and Records Department.