- MEETING AGENDA & NOTICE
COASTAL ADVISORY COMMITTEE (CAC)
THURSDAY, APRIL 9, 2009 - 1:00 P.M.
TURNER BUILDING (Administrative Building F, 3rd Floor Collier County Government Center, 3301 E. Tamiami Trail, Naples)
I. Call to Order
II. Pledge of Allegiance
III. Roll Call
IV. Changes and Approval of Agenda
V. Public Comments
VI. Approval of CAC Minutes
1. March 12, 2009
VII. Staff Reports
1. Revenue Report - Gary McAlpin
2. Project Cost Report – Gary McAlpin
VIII. New Business
1. FY 2010 10 Year Plan Options and Discussion
a. Option A
b. Option B
2. FY 2010 Budget
3. FY 2010 Grant Applications
a. Grant Applications
4. Clam Pass Maintenance Dredging (Tidal Flushing) Permit Application
5. Clam Bay Navigational Markers
a. Backup Material
6. Clam Bay Water Quality/Flushing Proposal
7. Collier Beaches Design/Revaluation Proposal
8. Marco Island Beach Update
9. Biological Monitoring - Update
10. Gordon River Dredging - Update
11. Wiggings Pass/Doctors Pass Dredging - Update
12 Wiggins Pass Modeling Recommendations
13. CP&E Modeling Performance and Recent Court Judgement - Discussion
14. Wiggins Pass Engineering and Permitting
15. CAC Applications
IX. Old Business
1. Service Recognition Award
XI. Committee Member Discussion
1. Naples Daily News Article 3/1/09
XII. Next Meeting Date/Location
May 14, 2009 – Government Center, Administration Bldg. F, 3rd Floor
All interested parties are invited to attend, and to register to speak and to submit their objections, if any, in writing, to the board prior to the meeting if applicable.
For more information, please contact Gail D. Hambright at (239) 252-2966.
If you are a person with a disability who needs any accommodation in order to participate in this proceeding, you are entitled, at no cost to you, to the provision of certain assistance. Please contact the Collier County Facilities Management Department located at 3301 East Tamiami Trail, Naples, FL 34112, (239) 252-8380.
Public comments will be limited to 3 minutes unless the Chairman grants permission for additional time.
Collier County Ordinance No. 99-22 requires that all lobbyists shall, before engaging in any lobbying activities (including, but not limited to, addressing the Board of County Commissioners) before the Board of County Commissioners and its advisory boards, register with the Clerk to the Board at the Board Minutes and Records Department.