MEETING AGENDA & NOTICE
COASTAL ADVISORY COMMITTEE (CAC)
THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 9, 2010 - 1:00 P.M.
TURNER BUILDING (Administrative Building F, 3rd Floor Collier County Government Center, 3301 E. Tamiami Trail, Naples)
Sunshine Law on Agenda Questions
I. Call to Order
II. Pledge of Allegiance
III. Roll Call
IV. Changes and Approval of Agenda
V. Public Comments
VI. Approval of CAC Minutes
1. August 12, 2010
VII. Staff Reports
1. Expanded Revenue Report - Gary McAlpin
2. Project Cost Report - Gary McAlpin
3. FEMA Reimbursement - Update
4. Vanderbilt Beach Bathroom Status
5. Clam Bay Subcommittee Progress - Update
- Tidal Flushing Dredging
- Navigational Markers
- Modeling Discussion
- Foundation Meeting
6. Wiggins Pass Subcommittee - Update
- Old Dredge Template
- New Navigational Channel
7. Emergency Renourishment - Update
- Doctors Pass/Seagate Access
8. Hideaway Beach - Update
VIII. New Business
1. Analysis Business Needs verses Funds Available
2. Anticipated RFP Fall 2010
- Balance of Emergency Renourishment
- Old Template Dredging Wiggins Pass
- Rebuild Doctors Pass Jetty
3. Summary of Preliminary Findings on Sediment Studies
IX. Old Business
1. Peer Review Discussion/Direction
XI. Committee Member Discussion
XII. Next Meeting Date/Location
October 14, 2010 – Government Center, Administration Bldg. F, 3rd Floor
All interested parties are invited to attend, and to register to speak and to submit their objections, if any, in writing, to the board prior to the meeting if applicable.
For more information, please contact Gail D. Hambright at (239) 252-2966.
If you are a person with a disability who needs any accommodation in order to participate in this proceeding, you are entitled, at no cost to you, to the provision of certain assistance. Please contact the Collier County Facilities Management Department located at 3301 East Tamiami Trail, Naples, FL 34112, (239) 252-8380.
Public comments will be limited to 3 minutes unless the Chairman grants permission for additional time.
Collier County Ordinance No. 99-22 requires that all lobbyists shall, before engaging in any lobbying activities (including, but not limited to, addressing the Board of County Commissioners) before the Board of County Commissioners and its advisory boards, register with the Clerk to the Board at the Board Minutes and Records Department.