MEETING AGENDA & NOTICE
COASTAL ADVISORY COMMITTEE (CAC)
THURSDAY, MARCH 10, 2011 - 1:00 P.M.
BOARD OF COUNTY COMMISSIONERS CHAMBERS
THIRD FLOOR, COLLIER COUNTY GOVERNMENT CENTER
3299 TAMIAMI TRAIL EAST, NAPLES,
- Sunshine Law on Agenda Questions
- PUBLIC NOTICE
I. Call to Order
II. Pledge of Allegiance
III. Roll Call
IV. Changes and Approval of Agenda
V. Public Comments
VI. Approval of CAC Minutes
1. January 13, 2011
VII. Staff Reports
1. Expanded Revenue Report
2. Project Cost Report
3. Clam Bay Marker Status
4. Wiggins Pass Dredging - Update
5. Naples Berm Renourishment - Update
6. Doctors Pass Jetty - Update
7. Wiggins Pass Straightening Engineering Status
8. Easement Status
9. Naples/Park Shore/Vanderbilt Conceptual Study and Renourishment - Update
VIII. New Business
1. Clam Bay Site Specific Water Quality
2. Talking Points for Secretary Vinyard/Scott
IX. Old Business
1. Puplic Notice for 2011-2012 Category "A" Grant Applications
2. Lessons from Gulf spill slipping away
3. Public Notice for CAC Applications
4. Applications for CAC
XI. Committee Member Discussion
XII. Next Meeting Date/Location
April 14, 2011 – Government Center, Administration Bldg. F, 3rd Floor
All interested parties are invited to attend, and to register to speak and to submit their objections, if any, in writing, to the board prior to the meeting if applicable.
For more information, please contact Gail D. Hambright at (239) 252-2966.
If you are a person with a disability who needs any accommodation in order to participate in this proceeding, you are entitled, at no cost to you, to the provision of certain assistance. Please contact the Collier County Facilities Management Department located at 3301 East Tamiami Trail, Naples, FL 34112, (239) 252-8380.
Public comments will be limited to 3 minutes unless the Chairman grants permission for additional time.
Collier County Ordinance No. 99-22 requires that all lobbyists shall, before engaging in any lobbying activities (including, but not limited to, addressing the Board of County Commissioners) before the Board of County Commissioners and its advisory boards, register with the Clerk to the Board at the Board Minutes and Records Department.