MEETING AGENDA & NOTICE
COLLIER COUNTY TOURIST DEVELOPMENT COUNCIL
Monday, October 25, 2004, 9:00a.m. - Noon
Collier County Government Center, AdministrationBldg. F, 3rd Floor
- Call to Order
- Roll Call
- Changes and Approval of Agenda
- Approval of TDC Minutes: Regular Meeting September 27, 2004
- Staff Reports
- Director Report - Jack Wert
- Sales Manager Report - Debi DeBenedetto
- P.R. Manager Report - JoNell Modys
- Film Coordinator Report - Maggie McCarty
- Inquiry Reports - Jack Wert
- Phase V - Fulfillment & Call Summary
- Golf Pac Inquiries
- Search Engine Report
- Paradise Advertising & Marketing - Cedar Hames
- OLD BUSINESS
- Wiggins Pass Dredging Update
- County/City of Naples Beach Re-nourishment Update
- South Marco Beach Re-nourishment/Caxambas Pass Dredging Update
- Hideaway Beach Re-Nourishment Update
- Special Taxing Districts for Coastal and Inlet Projects
- NEW BUSINESS
- FDEP Beach Erosion Control Program Updated Submission for both the County/City of Naples Beach Re-nourishment and South Marco Beach Renourishment
- City of Marco Island Tourist Development Category "A" Grant Application for Laser Grading
- Discussion of Upcoming November 2, 2004 Referendum for Preservation of Caribbean Garden - The Zoo in Naples
- Advisory Committee Outstanding Member Service Award and Achievement Awards Program
- TDC Rules of Procedure
- AUDIENCE INPUT & DISCUSSION
- COUNCIL DISCUSSION
- NEXT MEETING DATE/LOCATION - November 22, 2004, Collier County Government Center, Administration Bldg. F, 3rd Floor
All interested parties are invited to attend, and to register to speak and to submit their objections, if any, in writing, to the board prior to the meeting if applicable.
For more information, please contact Jack Wert at (239) 403-2402.
If you are a person with a disability who needs any accommodation in order to participate in this proceeding, you are entitled, at no cost to you, to the provision of certain assistance. Please contact the Collier County Facilities Management Department located at 3301 East Tamiami Trail, Naples, FL 34112, (239) 774-8380.
Public comments will be limited to 5 minutes unless the Chairman grants permission for additional time.
Collier County Ordinance No. 99-22 requires that all lobbyists shall, before engaging in any lobbying activities (including, but not limited to, addressing the Board of County Commissioners) before the Board of County Commissioners and its advisory boards, register with the Clerk to the Board at the Board Minutes and Records Department.