MEETING AGENDA & NOTICE
COLLIER COUNTY TOURIST DEVELOPMENT COUNCIL
Monday, September 27, 2004, 9:00 A.M. - Noon
Collier County Government Center, Administration Bldg. F, 3 rd Floor
3301 East Tamiami Trail, Naples, FL 34112
- Call to Order
- Roll Call
- Changes and Approval of Agenda
- Approval of TDC Minutes - Regular Meeting June 28, 2004
- Staff Reports
- Director's Report - Jack Wert
- Sales Manager Report - Debi DeBenedetto
- P.R. Manager Report - JoNell Modys
- Film Coordinator Report - Maggie McCarty
- Inquiry Reports - Jack Wert
- Phase V - Fulfillment & Call Summary
- Golf Pac Inquiries
- Search Engine Report
- Evans-Klages Research Services - Walter Klages
- Paradise Advertising & Marketing - Cedar Hames
- Old Business
- South Marco Beach Renourishment/Caxambas Pass Dredging; Permit Fees required by Request for Additional Information #1
- County/City of Naples Beach Renourishment Update;
- Permitting Issues
- Clam Pass Park Beach Renourishment
- Hideaway Beach Renourishment Update : Consultant Funding Budget Amendment for Pre-Construction Survey and Rest-of-Permitting-Issues Work Orders
- New Business
- Post “Hurricanes” Beach Impact Assessment
- Barefoot Beach Renourishment & Wiggins Pass Dredging
- Audience Input & Discussion
- Council Discussion
- Next Meeting Date/Location - October 25, 2004
All interested parties are invited to attend, and to register to speak and to submit their objections, if any, in writing, to the board prior to the meeting if applicable.
For more information, please contact Jack Wert at (239) 403-2402.
If you are a person with a disability who needs any accommodation in order to participate in this proceeding, you are entitled, at no cost to you, to the provision of certain assistance. Please contact the Collier County Facilities Management Department located at 3301 East Tamiami Trail, Naples, FL 34112, (239) 774-8380.
Public comments will be limited to 5 minutes unless the Chairman grants permission for additional time.
Collier County Ordinance No. 99-22 requires that all lobbyists shall, before engaging in any lobbying activities (including, but not limited to, addressing the Board of County Commissioners) before the Board of County Commissioners and its advisory boards, register with the Clerk to the Board at the Board Minutes and Records Department.