MEETING AGENDA & NOTICE
COLLIER COUNTY TOURIST DEVELOPMENT COUNCIL
August 22, 2005, 9:00 A.M. - Noon
Collier County Government Center, Administration Bldg. F, 3rd Floor, 3301 East Tamiami Trail, Naples, Florida 34112
* Requres TDC Action
- Call to Order
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Roll Call
- Changes and Approval of Agenda
- Approval of TDC Minutes - * Regular Meeting June 27, 2005
- New Business
- * Proposed Changes to the 10-Year Category "A" Funding Projections
- * Approval of City/County Renourishment Plan and Great Lakes Dredging and Dock (GLDD) Contract
- Project Costs
- Fill Distribution Proposal
- Bid Schedule
- * Proposed Tourist Development Tax Funding of Inlets Funding Policy
- * Renourishment of Clam Pass Park Beach
- * October 24, 2005 TDC Meeting - Change in Date
- Old Business
- * City of Naples Category "A" Grant Application Amendment for Doctors Pass Dredging
- * Tigertail Beach Boardwalk Category "A" Grant Application Amendment
- * Humiston & Moore Work Order HM-FT-05-06 for Hideaway Beach Post Construction Surveys, Initial Post Construction Monitoring Survey, Record Drawings and Final Certification
- The Conservancy of Southwest Florida Interim Status Report
- TDC Tax Revenue Report
- Audience Input & Discussion
- Council Discussion
- Next Meeting Date/Location - September 26, 2005 Government Center, Administration Bldg. F, 3rd Floor
All interested parties are invited to attend, and to register to speak and to submit their objections, if any, in writing, to the board prior to the meeting if applicable.
For more information, please contact Jack Wert at (239) 403-2402.
If you are a person with a disability who needs any accommodation in order to participate in this proceeding, you are entitled, at no cost to you, to the provision of certain assistance. Please contact the Collier County Facilities Management Department located at 3301 East Tamiami Trail, Naples, FL 34112, (239) 774-8380.
Public comments will be limited to 5 minutes unless the Chairman grants permission for additional time.
Collier County Ordinance No. 99-22 requires that all lobbyists shall, before engaging in any lobbying activities (including, but not limited to, addressing the Board of County Commissioners) before the Board of County Commissioners and its advisory boards, register with the Clerk to the Board at the Board Minutes and Records Department.