MEETING AGENDA & NOTICE
COLLIER COUNTY TOURIST DEVELOPMENT COUNCIL
May 23, 2005, 9:00 A.M. - Noon
Collier County Government Center, Administration Bldg. F, 3rd Floor, 3301 East Tamiami Trail, Naples, Florida 34112
- Call to Order
- Roll Call
- Changes and Approval of Agenda
- Approval of TDC Minutes for April 25, 2005
- Staff Reports
- Director's Report - Jack Wert
- Sales Manager Report - Debi DeBenedetto
- P.R. Manager Report - JoNell Modys
- Film Coordinator Report - Maggie McCarty
- Inquiry Reports
- Phase V - Fulfillment & Call Summary - Ginny DeMas
- Golf Pack - Jack Wert
- Search Engine Report - Jack Wert
- Paradise Advertising & Marketing - Kerry Durand
- Old Business
- County/City of Naples Beach Renourishment Update
- Hideaway Beach Renourishment Update
- Marco South Beach Renourishment/Caxambas Pass Dredging Update
- Wiggins Pass Dredging Update
- Tourist Tax Increase Discussion
- New Business
- Change Order Request for $42,300 for T-Groin and Jetty Construction
- Hideaway Beach Additional Sand Change Order
- Category C Grant Requests
- C-1- County Owned & Operated Museums
- C-2- Non-County Owned Museums - Naples Botanical Garden
- Category B Grant Requests
- Swingtime Celebrity Pro-Am Tennis & Golf Tournament
- Audience Input & Discussion
- Council Discussion
- Next Meeting Date/Location - June 27, 2005 Government Center, Administration Bldg. F, 3rd Floor
All interested parties are invited to attend, and to register to speak and to submit their objections, if any, in writing, to the board prior to the meeting if applicable.
For more information, please contact Jack Wert at (239) 403-2402.
If you are a person with a disability who needs any accommodation in order to participate in this proceeding, you are entitled, at no cost to you, to the provision of certain assistance. Please contact the Collier County Facilities Management Department located at 3301 East Tamiami Trail, Naples, FL 34112, (239) 774-8380.
Public comments will be limited to 5 minutes unless the Chairman grants permission for additional time.
Collier County Ordinance No. 99-22 requires that all lobbyists shall, before engaging in any lobbying activities (including, but not limited to, addressing the Board of County Commissioners) before the Board of County Commissioners and its advisory boards, register with the Clerk to the Board at the Board Minutes and Records Department.