How to Apply?
To apply for Social Services you may contact a case manager to set up an appointment by calling (239) 252-CARE (2273).
Our staff provides prescription, medical and temporary shelter assistance by appointment only. Clients are seen at the Health Building on Collier Government Campus, Suite 211 and at the Marion E. Fether Clinic in Immokalee every Monday and Wednesday (9 a.m. to 4 p.m). An application form will be completed at the time of your interview. You will need to bring the following information when you come for your appointment:
Proof of income, such as a pay stub, for the (4) weeks prior to your application, or a letter from Social Security or VA
- A Social Security card and identification for all household members
- Two residency documents proving that you live in Collier County
- Proof of assets, such as bank or credit union statements
- Any insurance policies you own
- Proof of legal status in the United States
- Valid Alien registration card