Located at 3295 Tamiami Trail, Naples, Florida 34112.
Welcome to the Collier County Procurement Services Division Web site. This site is designed to be a convenient and thorough source of information for existing and prospective vendors.
The Procurement Services Division procures more than $800 million annually in goods and services through a variety of procurement methods and services. The Division is also responsible for managing the County’s purchasing card program, the transfer and disposal of surplus property (including various public auctions and other sales events) and the delivery and pick up of mail at the Collier County Government Center.
The Division is divided into three sections. The following is a listing of each section and the key functions each performs:
- Issuing Purchase Orders
- Managing Purchasing Cards
- Transfer and Sale of Surplus Property
- Mail Delivery and Pick Up
- Issuing and Awarding Solicitations for All Goods and Services
- Market Research and Analysis
- Maintains County Electronic Bidding Platform
- Negotiating Contracts
- Reviewing/Approving Changes to Contracts
- Monitoring Contractor Performance
- Dispute Resolution
- Vendor Performance Evaluation
Phone: (239) 252-8407