Starting April 10, 2017, Procurement Services staff will be moved into our new offices located at 3295 Tamiami Trail, Naples, Florida 34112.
Welcome to the Collier County Procurement Services Department Web site. This site is designed to be a convenient and thorough source of information for existing and prospective vendors.
The Procurement Services Department procures more than $350 million annually in goods and services through a variety of procurement methods and services. The Department is also responsible for managing the County’s purchasing card program, the transfer and disposal of surplus property (including various public auctions and other sales events) and the delivery and pick up of mail at the Collier County Government Center and various “off campus” County offices.
The Department is divided into three sections. The following is a listing of each section and the key functions each performs:
- Issuing Purchase Orders
- Managing Purchasing Cards
- Transfer and Sale of Surplus Property
- Mail Delivery and Pick Up
- Issuing and Awarding Formal Invitation to Bid (ITB) solicitations
- Issuing Formal Request for Proposals (RFP) solicitations
- Chairing and Conducting Vendor Selection Committee meetings
- E-Procurement Online Bidding Solution
- Negotiating Contracts
- Reviewing/Approving Changes to Contracts
- Monitoring Contractor Performance
- Dispute Resolution
- Vendor Performance Evaluation
Phone: (239) 252-8407
Fax: (239) 732-0844