RECYCLING CENTER FEES
Recycling Center fees are based on per item disposal, processing, and transportation cost and are rounded to the nearest dollar.
• $10.00/ per visit Biomass or Construction and Demolition Material one (1) cubic yard maximum brought to the Recycling Drop-off Centers for proper processing.
• $3.00/tire for car or truck tire 15" or smaller rim size (Large tractor or heavy equipment tires accepted at landfill only)
• $7.00/tire for car or truck tire 16" or larger rim size
• No Charge for Electronics - Residential
• No Charge for Electronic TV's - Residential (Limit of 3 televisions at the Recycling Centers)
• No Charge for Fluorescent Bulbs - Residential
• No Charge for Compact Fluorescent Bulbs - Residential
• $1.00/item for HID Lamps
• $6.00/item for Ballasts (First one free to residents)
• No Charge for Mercury Devices - Residential
• $6.00/item containing Freon - (special handling charge)
• No Charge for Latex Paint - Residential 200 lbs. per day
• $1.00/ per lbs. for Latex Paint - Residential - Over 200 lbs. per day
• No Charge for Antifreeze
• No Charge for Used Oil
• No Charge for Oil Filters
• No Charge for Cooking Oil
• No Charge for Gasoline
• No Charge for Diesel
• No Charge for Vehicle and Marine Batteries
• No Charge for Fire Extinguisher
• No Charge for Flare
• No Charge for Ammunition
• No Charge for 1 lb. Propane Tank
• $10.00/per visit for Biomass or Construction and Demolition materials one (1) cubic yard maximum brought to the Recycling Drop-off Centers for proper processing.
• $7.00/car and truck tire 16” or larger rim size.
• $3.00/car and truck tire 15” or smaller rim size (Large tractor or heavy equipment tires are only accepted at the landfill).
• $2.00/item for Electronics - Commercial
• $10.00/item for Electronic TV's - Commercial
• No Charge for Fluorescent Bulbs - Commercial - First 20 free
• $1.00/each for Fluorescent Bulbs - Commercial (Over 20)
• No Charge Compact Fluorescent Bulbs - Commercial
• $1.00/item HID Lamps
• $6.00/per item Ballasts
• $1.00/device for Mercury Devices
• $1.00/ per lbs. - Commercial Latex Paint - Commercial
• $6.00/items containing Freon - (special handling charge)
• Commercial Hazardous Waste: Please call for appointment at (239) 252-8489.
No Charge Items - Residential & Commercial
• No Charge - Antifreeze
• No Charge - Used Oil
• No Charge - Oil Filters
• No Charge - Cooking Oil
• No Charge - Gasoline
• No Charge - Diesel
• No Charge - Vehicle & Marine Batteries
• No Charge - Fire Extinguisher
• No Charge - Flares
• No Charge - Ammunition
• No Charge - 1 lb. Propane Tanks
* Material not accepted at the North Collier Recycling Drop-off Center; material in limited quantities accepted at the Naples and Marco Island Recycling Drop-off Centers.
* Biomass and Construction and Demolition accepted at the Marco Island and Naples Recycling Drop-off Centers are limited to a maximum limit of one (1) cubic yard or equivalent of two (2) 06-gallon roll cart collection containers of materials per visit per day.
Last updated October 1, 2015, for Fiscal Year 2016.