Stormwater Management activities include:
- Basin (watershed) planning, in coordination with State and Federal agencies.
- Capital improvements to the Secondary and Tertiary Drainage System.
- Project management for contracted roadway drainage facilities rebuilds and retrofits.
- Federal NPDES Phase II MS4 Stormwater Program management.
- Emergency support prior to and during flood events.
- Right-of-Way Permitting and Inspection for County roads.
- Road Maintenance is responsible for operation and routine maintenance of the existing roadside drainage systems for County roads and the secondary drainage canals.
|Road/Stormwater Maint.||Call Center||Maintenance||252-8924|
|Gary Putaansuu, P.E.||Principal PM||Capital Projects||252-5876|
|Shane Cox, P.E.||Senior PM||Capital Projects||252-5792|
|Joe Delate, PLA, ASLA||Senior PM||Capital Projects||252-5821|
|Steve Ritter||Construction Manager||Capital Projects||348-1328|
|Jerry Kurtz, P.E.||Principal PM||Stormwater Planning||252-5860|
|Steve Preston, P.G.||Senior PM||NPDES MS4 Pgm.||252-5862|
Updated February 9, 2017