Regulations / Permits:
- MS4 – Municipal Separate Storm Sewer Systems.
- Construction Sites - Since June 1, 2003 construction sites disturbing 1 or more acres require an NPDES CGP - Construction General Permit. Don’t start work without one.
- Industrial Facilities – Quick access to info.
Stormwater Pollution Prevention
(Click the duck)
Getting Involved: Find out what you can do to make a difference, improve your neighborhood, and maybe even save some money in the process.
- Florida Yards & Neighborhoods
- Stormwater Inlet Marking
- Coastal Cleanup
- Great American Cleanup / Bay Days
- Yard Waste Collection (Video) and Composting
- Vehicle Washing
Education Resources: The more you know about what affects stormwater quality the better you are equipped to make a positive difference.
- VIDEO- "After The Storm" (20 minute EPA video aired on The Weather Channel)
- VIDEO- "This Old Pond" (15 minutes about neighborhood pond care and maintenance)
- VIDEO- Three-minute video from University of Florida presents latest research findings on fertilizer and turf grass
- Educators and Students
- Know the Flow
- Your Neighborhood Pond
- Your Littoral Pond Plantings
- April 10th Young Writer Competition Submission
- Green Industry
- Other Business
- Primary Educator
- General Education
- Stormwater Ponds
- Neighborhood and Community
Updated March 3, 2017